Our Early Years Consultant, Claire Burgess, is a Norland graduate who has a wealth of knowledge and experience working with families, children of all ages (including new born) and nannies.
Norland can work you, your family and your wider staff team to offer a range of services which may include the following (this list is not exhaustive):
- Consultation on the interview process when employing a Norland Nanny – working closely with the committed Norland Agency team, our Early Years Consultant can support you in the interview process, getting as involved as you would like them to be. They can help you choose suitable candidates and even be there to interview with you or for you.
- Management of nanny teams – if you need a team of nannies, our Early Years Consultant can work with you to set up and then manage the team of nannies, saving you time and enabling you to just enjoy having a Norland team to support you and your family. The Consultant can have monthly catch up calls with both you and the nanny / nannies, problem solving with wider staff teams without you needing to worry.
- Nursery and School consultation – if you are looking for the right nursery or school for your children, but would like a professional opinion when looking around, Norland Early Years Consultant can work with you and your family to find the right setting for your child to thrive in.
- Nursery design and equipment consultation – if you are a first time parent who needs support and guidance in which equipment to buy, or if you are moving to a new property and need new furniture and equipment for your nursery, Norland can help. There are so many options when it comes to equipment, particularly for babies, but our Early Years Consultant has a wealth of knowledge about the different options that are available and, with no links or endorsed brands, you can be sure that Norland will help you to objectively choose the solutions that are right for you and your family.
- Travel needs – are you and your family relocating or setting up a second home? Norland can help consult on setting up a new baby’s nursery, child’s bedroom and playroom in the UK or overseas to ensure that your children have everything they need in their new home.
Pleaseto discuss your family needs and see how Norland can support you.